Please note that you will require the below connector as well if your regulator is supplied with SMC needle valve or push in connector. The connector will change the push in fitting to screw in:
Advanced Precision Brass Bubble Counter for Regulators and Solenoids
A must have for any tank with CO2 injection, a bubble counter allows the user to estimate the CO2 injection rate by counting how many bubbles pass through the counter per minute.
A check valve prevents water from your aquarium from siphoning back into fragile and expensive CO2 equipment such as regulators and solenoids. Easy to read and easy to maintain.
- Precision CO2 Bubble Counter with integrated check valve.
- 1/8″ NPT Female Thread
- Compatible with all our regulators and solenoids
- Easy disassembling in cleaning and filling up water.
- Build in Check Valve
How to use:
- Loose the cap ( upper part ) and fill the reservoir with clear water then fasten the cap firmly.
- Secure the CO2 pipe according to the inlet and outlet indication marks with the screw node.