CO2 Beetle Counter is a CO2 bubble counter for large aquarium tank requiring a large supplementation. As CO2 bubbles rise in a spiral, you can easily count the number of CO2 bubbles. The design combines a playful sprit with practicality.
Recommended set up is:
- Fill the counter with water
- Connect the Co2 tubing to the inlet of the counter
- Co2 gas from the pipe will create bubbles in the water
- Count the number of bubbles per second to make calculation
- Beetle Counter can be placed outside the tank. Use the suction cups to attach it on the wall of the aquarium.
If you have a solenoid, place it under/below the non return valve. Therefore the set up should be: solenoid > non return valve > bubble counter > diffuser
Compatible with pressurized Co2 tanks & DIY yeast bottles.
Bubble Counter Size:
- OD: 2.2cm
- Height: 16cm